Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Unspectacular Quirk Meme

I had never heard of “memes” until I was tagged by sister-in-law, Kelly. So this will be a new experience for me.
The way she explained it is that I tell you 6 "unspectacular quirks" of mine, and then I mention 6 people and they have to list their quirks on their blog. Well, I can send it on to 3 as I only have that many people I know...still building!

As I have never done this before, bear with me….
1. I LOVE Battenberg cake…this is definitely one of those pleasures I truly miss from our time in England. If I could learn how to make this cake properly….ooh the poundage!

2. I am totally a morning person. Unless, you have me doing manual labor I turn into a pumpkin by 9:30 pm…how very sad!

3. AVERAGE…this is what I am labeled when it comes to height…but when your three brother border on or above six foot as well as your sister, it really makes me wonder how I got shorted in the gene pool.

4. My favorite movie is the original “Sabrina.” I love Audrey Hepburn and if I could look and act as elegant…WOW!

5. I am anxious for the beginning of band season. Our daughter, Kellie, will once again be performing with the color guard, but this year she will be adding weaponry…both rifle and saber. I am both excited by the thrill of the competition, but worried about possible injuries she may get in the process.

6. I like it when Roy and I get to take a nice quiet walk. They don’t happen a lot as he is usually working late or we have one or both kids to go to extra curricula’s. It really means a great deal to me.

And here are my friends that I hope will share unspectacular quirks: Jaime, Cami and Angela!

1 comment:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I enjoyed...I learned some new things too!! MOM